The Tottenham ‘T’ Team quiz – Spurs players past and present whose surnames begin with the letter ‘T’.
I will give you the initials of 11 Tottenham players whose surnames begin with the letter ‘T’. There will be a question about each of the players and the answers can be found on the link at the question. A number of players will be listed in unusual positions as there is an over-abundance of left backs in Totttenham’s ‘T’ register.
You get one point for the player’s name and 1 for answering each question correctly.
Enjoy the quiz.
Tottenham Quiz – The Spurs ‘T’ Team
GK: E T
1. From which club did Tottenham sign this international goalkeeper? (1 point) AnswerRB: D T
2. A very promising career at Tottenham was brought to a premature end through injury. Against which team was the injury sustained? (1 point) Answer
CD: D T
3. This young central defender scored one goal for Spurs in a European match at White Hart Lane. Against which team did he score that goal? (1 point) Answer
CD: A T
4. The defender played in his normal left back position in the 1901 FA Cup success but on the road to the Final, he punched the ball clear but the referee missed the incident. Against which team did Spurs have this lucky escape? (1 point) Answer
LB: M T
5. From which English club did Tottenham sign this left back? (1 point) Answer
RM: A T
6. A young winger who made his Tottenham debut on the first day of the Premier League and he is still the youngest player to play for Spurs in the Premier League. Against which team did he made his debut? (1 point) Answer
CM: T T
7. This former Spurs international midfield player played against Tottenham on the summer tour to America in 2012. For which MLS team did he play? (1 point) Answer
CM: P T
8. Which England under-age team did this former Tottenham winger manage last summer? (1 point) Answer
CM: M T
9. A full-back, this defender scored a goal in a defeat by Arsenal at White Hart Lane in January, 1987. What was significant about that north London derby? (1 point) Answer
LM: A T
10. Against which team did this winger make his Premier League debut for Spurs as a substitute? (1 point) Answer
S: A T
11. This attacking midfielder made his debut as a substitute in a memorable London derby. Which of Tottenham’s local rivals was it against? (1 point) Answer
Subs: Ben Thatcher, Paulo Tramezzani, Sid Tickeridge, Walter Tull, Kazuyuki Toda
The answers can be found at the links in the question.
How did you get on?
Try Another HotspurHQ Quiz:
Tottenham Quiz: In what Year Did Spurs….?: More Questions
Tottenham Quiz – The P-Team: More Questions