I will give you the initials of 11 Tottenham players, past and present, whose surnames begin with the letter ‘K’. There will be a question about each of the players and the answers can be found on the link at the question. The answers will also be posted in the comments box at the end of the quiz. I hope you enjoy the trip down Memory Lane.
The Tottenham ‘K’ Team quiz – players whose surnames begin with the letter ‘K’. You will be able to name immediately some legendary Spurs players who will appear in this team list.
You get one point for the player’s name and 1 for answering each question correctly.
Tottenham Quiz – The Spurs ‘K’ Team
GK: K K
1. On leaving Tottenham in 2005 which club did this goalkeeper join? (1 point) Answer
RB: J K
2. How many trophies did this right back win while with Tottenham? (1 point) Answer
CD: Y K
3. Against which team did this central defender score the winning goal in November, 2010? (1 point) Answer
CD: L K
4. Against which team did this central defender make his final Tottenham appearance? (1 point) Answer
LB: C K
5. From which club did Tottenham sign this left back as a young player? (1 point) Answer
RM: N K
6. Against which club did this player score his first goal for Tottenham? (1 point) Answer
CM: W K
7. Against which club did this midfield player score two goals for Tottenham at White Hart Lane? (1 point) Answer
LM: H K
8. Which team did this young player join from Tottenham on loan as a 17-year-old? (1 point) Answer
S: R K
9. In 2009 this striker scored 4 goals for Spurs in a Premier League game at White Hart Lane. Who was it against? (1 point) Answer
S: J K
10. From which team did Tottenham sign this international striker in the summer of 1994? (1 point) Answer
S: F K
11. Against which team did this striker score on his Tottenham debut after coming on as a substituite? (1 point) Answer
Subs: Mark Kendall, Stephen Kelly, Andy Keely, David Kerslake, Paul Konchesky, John Kirwan
The answers can be found at the links after each question.
How did you get on?
Are you a Tottenham Cockerel or a Chirpy on Spurs ‘K’-Team?
10 – 22 points: Tottenham Cockerel
1 – 9: Chirpy