This week’s quiz focuses on Tottenham heroes. Ten questions to test your knowledge of Spurs Heroes and as always some of the answers can be found at the link to the question but all the answers will be in the comments box at the end of the article.
Tottenham Quiz – Spurs Heroes
1. Graham Roberts scored one hat-trick for Spurs. Who was it against and what made it special for Graham personally? (2 points) Answer
2. Who is the only Tottenham player to score a hat-trick against Arsenal? (1 point) Answer
3. Who was the only Spurs player to score in the 1971-72 UEFA Cup semi-final and final? (1 point) Answer
4. Who was the Tottenham goalkeeper who missed out on the 1984 UEFA Cup Final, unable to reclaim his place after injury? (1 point) Answer
5. Who delivered the cross from which Allan Nielsen headed the winning goal in the 1999 Worthington Cup Final? (1 point) Answer
6. Ricky Villa scored in both the semi-final and Final of the 1981 FA Cup. Which other Spurs player also achieved that feat? (1 point) Answer
7. Who scored the only goal in the 2nd leg of the semi-finals of the 1984 UEFA Cup but it was sufficient to take Spurs to the Final on the away goals rule? (1 point) Answer
8. How many goals did Alan Gilzean score for Tottenham? (1 point) Answer
9. Which club did David Ginola join on leaving Tottenham? (1 point) Answer
10. Name the 6 players who have played in a World Cup Final and also appeared in the League for Spurs. (6 points)
Some of the answers can be found at the links in the question and they will also be put in the first comment box after the quiz.
How did you get on?
Are you a Dave Mackay or a Ramon Vega on Tottenham Heroes?
10 – 16 points: Dave Mackay
5 – 9: Darren Anderton
1 – 4: Ramon Vega